STAGE 3 RE-OPEN
All memberships will remain on free hold by default.
Members may choose to re-activate their memberships by selecting that option when booking or by speaking to the front desk.
Those who choose to keep their memberships frozen will be able to purchase Day Passes at the 22 & Under rate (10% off). Unfortunately no further discounts for 22 & under customers will be available.
Booking cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will be subject to a $15 + hst charge.
PUNCH CARD HOLDERS
Customers with punch cards can use them upon reopening. New Punch Cards may also be purchased.
Booking cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will be debited a punch.
Punch Card holders can book 7 days in advance.
DAY PASS USERS
Day Passes can be purchased and booked 7 days in advance.
* Payment is required on-line at the time of booking.
* Fees are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled or applied to future bookings.
* They ARE transferable; you can give or sell your spot to another climber.
* All Day Passes are now the same price ($16.81 + HST) for all climbers.
Climbing will be at set times and must be booked in advance:
In the booking portal, please follow the links to "Create an Optional Profile". This will allow you to cancel bookings without calling or emailing the gym.
Memberships and Punch Cards can be purchased here:
Do not use the gym if you feel ill or experience any symptoms
Abide by public health requirements if you have travelled
All customers must maintain 3m* of physical distancing (*4m while bouldering)
Wearing a mask or face covering is required for all persons in the facility
CLICK HERE for masking requirements; failure to comply will result in being asked to either purchase a suitable mask or return another day
Sanitize your hands upon arrival and throughout your visit
Arrive changed and ready to climb; change rooms will be limited to bathroom use
Please bring minimal items; lockers will not be available
Please arrive with a full water bottle; the water fountain will be closed
No food is permitted
Online transactions are encouraged to reduce person-to-person contact
Please note we will not be accepting cash payments
Consider liquid chalk (available for purchase) and use powdered chalk sparingly
All ropes will be open, however climbing is only permitted on climbs where adjacent routes are not in use.
All problems will be open, however while climbing you must maintain a 4m physical distancing minimum. This means:
Hamilton: a maximum of 7 persons may simultaneously be on the wall upstairs, while a maximum of 3 may simultaneously be on the wall downstairs.
The Facility and Staff
We are committed to providing members and guests a safe space to return to climbing. All health and safety measures are based on federal, provincial and municipal guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer is made available for regular cleaning of hands
• Floor markings and designated areas for physical distancing awareness
• Increased cleaning; disinfecting of shared surfaces during & between bookings
• Reduced services to limit contact
• Daily and weekly review to make changes and adjustments as needed
• Strict adherence to booking end times (sessions not extended for late arrival)
• In the event of a confirmed case, Gravity will work closely with local health authorities
Please contact us via email at your home gym: